COZ is a start-up label launching in Shanghai, China at 2016. We providemodern women living in fast-paced environments with high-quality and timeless clothing that embodies confidence, style, and comfort. COZ is backed by a vertical-integrated textiles manufacturing giant in Asia with clients including Target, Walmart, Primark, Mark’s and Spencer, Zara/Inditex Group, and others.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of brandCOZ ecommerce business. You will manage a team of individuals who work on different aspects of the business, such as supplying, marketing, customer service, and online platform’s performance etc. You must be able to juggle many tasks at once while still maintaining focus on the big picture. You may need to coordinate with multiple departments within our company to ensure that all elements of the business are working together effectively.
- Liaising with designers, developers, and other third parties to ensurethe development of ecommerce sites meets the company’s standards
- Analyzing data of identify trends and opportunities for improvement inareas such as customer satisfaction, revenue generation potential, and conversion rates
- Assisting with product development and pricing strategy for new productsor services
- Evaluating website performance to determine which elements areperforming well and which need improvement
- Managing inventory levels by placing orders with suppliers ormanufacturers based on projected sales volume
- Working with customers to resolve issues or concerns related to ordersthat have already been placed
- Managing the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce business, includingcustomer service, inventory management, marketing efforts, and financial planning
- Developing strategic plans for improving the company’s ecommercepresence over time to increase sales and conversions
- Developing and implementing ecommerce strategies to improve sales andcustomer service, such as creating online promotions or new product offerings
- Motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Passionate for building something from the ground up as a entrepreneur
- Articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail
- Highly creative problem solver with strong analysis
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in an ever-evolvingenvironment
- A multi-tasking superhero with a keen sense for prioritization andorganization
- Extremely detail oriented, resourceful, able to do your own research anddiscover effective solutions to issues you may encounter
- English and Chinese proficiency
Interested in joining us?
We are always looking for fresh ideas and new talent. If you think you are driven and have what it takes, send us your CV with the subject line: APPLY/Team Name_Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org