Are you passionate about thefashion/textile manufacturing industry? Are you passionate about operations management and solving complex business problems? Are you looking for a
challenging, hands-on internship that’s way more than just filing papers and grabbing coffee?
As Justin Allen’s Intern, you’ll be requiredto familiarize yourself with Justin Allen merchandising and manufacturing processes. You’ll have an opportunity to learn and work in our vertical and
multi-country supply chain. We’re looking for someone resourceful and ambitious, someone who is both proactive and responsible in their duties, a fast learner, a strong communicator, and a multi-tasker at project management. But most importantly, we are looking for someone who is open to adventure and eager to learn, improve, and grow.
- Assist merchandiser(s) in the development and purchasing of fabrics,trims and garments
- Assist in fabric and trim quality control processes
- Update and maintain customer data
- Coordinate with customer, fabric mill, and JA technical designers forsample production and delivery
- Coordinate with customer, shipping team, fabric mill, and garmentfactory for on time bulk production and delivery
- Complete other related work assigned by the superior
- Previous internship experience or education in business and/oroperations or fashion and garment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PPT,andOutlook
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and strong sense of responsibility
- Supportive and constructive working manner
- CET-4 or above. Oral and written English proficiency
- Internship 5 days a week, 3 months at least
Interested in joining us?
We are always looking for fresh ideas and new talent. If you think you are driven and have what it takes, send us your CV with the subject line: APPLY/Team Name_Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org