You will be assigned to Justin Allen's Garment & Trim Team focusing on sales, costing, and garment and trim merchandising. Through the communication and coordination of customers and relevant departments, your goal is to ensure the on-time production and delivery of orders. You will also be required to mentor and develop garment and trim team members.
We are looking for someone who is conscientious and organized. Communication skills and attention to detail are important requirements for this job. You must be a determined project coordinator, familiar with the fashion/textile manufacturing industry, and possess a good sense of fashion. We are looking for someone who is able to adapt to a fast pace working environment. If you think you have what it takes, we are excited to have you join our team!
- Research, develop, and execute customer fabric/trim/garment requests
- Coordinate and monitor daily operational activities, scheduling, and order processing
- Follow through with purchase orders from sample development to bulk production
- Update and maintain customer data
- Prepare risk assessment and testing reports
- Coordinate with customer(s), mills, and technical designers for sample production and delivery
- Liaise and communicate with customer(s) and mills, factories, shipping team to ensure bulk production requirements are met and on time
- Diagnose production roadblocks and present solutions, collaborate with factories to solve production related issues
- Communicate with customer(s) and our design team on garment development requirements and quality standards
- Support manager in the completion of costing exercises, accurate and process-oriented expense management
- College degree or above, majoring in textile, garment, international trade or related fields
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Familiarity with foreign trade and export processes, or garment manufacturing processes
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Effective communication and strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, hard-working, resourceful, and independent
- CET-4 or above. Oral and written English proficiency
- HSK-5 or above. Oral and written Chinese proficiency
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proactive, high attention to details and strong sense of responsibility
Interested in joining us?
We are always looking for fresh ideas and new talent. If you think you are driven and have what it takes, send us your CV with the subject line: APPLY/Team Name_Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org